Most of us think that trekking is only for adventure travelers where you can’t get any luxurious facilities. If you have a larger budget and want to explore the Himalayas with little comfort then you can go for Luxury Trekking in Nepal.
You can combine the adventure with luxury that will be natural, cultural, traditional and amazing tour package. In your entire trekking days, you can enjoy the magnificent breathtaking views of different snow-capped mountains.
These luxury trek follow similar routes to the normal routes but you will stay in different accommodations. The bedroom will have larger beds, well carpeted, and other ensuite facilities. Also, a western style toilet with 24-hour hot water shower will be available.
A great variety of food will serve in a warm dining room with plenty of space. During the luxury trekking in Nepal, you will get flight services for the comfortable tour where the flights are possible.
No matter what type of travelers you are, the stunning natural beauty of the Himalayas will provide you a memorable and luxury trekking experience.
From thrill-seeking adventures to relaxed waterfalls walks, Nepal has something for everyone. Scenic mountainous beauty provides a backdrop from which you can enjoy a wide array of adventures, including trekking, skydiving, bungee jumping, rafting, and even paragliding.
If you are seeking a more relaxed escape at the same time you will also find intriguing arts and architecture, history, Nepalese culture, and cuisine to enjoy.
If you are traveling with your elders or children, especially during high season, you will really appreciate the extra facilities.
These luxury tour packages are fully designed to explore Nepal in an easy and comfortable way. Luxury Trekking can be done at any time of the year. But March to May and September to December is the best trekking season.
Popular Luxury Trek in Nepal
Luxury Trekking in Nepal enables you to experience the great outdoors in the mountain region with relative ease and luxury.
You will enjoy your trip without the burden of carrying your own food and equipment.
Luxury trek to Everest Base Camp is one of the classic treks with breathtaking mountain scenery.
You will get the close view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumari, and Mt. Ama Dablam while staying in the luxury lodges of the Khumbu region.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek begins with a scenic flight to Lukla. From here you will meet the friendly Sherpa people, see Buddhist prayer flags, Mani walls and legendary monasteries along the way.
This trekking trip is well designed with the plenty of time for the necessary acclimatization. The high point of this trek is from Gorakshep along the Khumbu glacier to the highest base camp in the world.
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Nights in luxury hotels in Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and other places
- Spotting endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National park
- Amazing view of the world highest peak including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam and other snow-capped peaks
- Visit an ancient Tengboche Monastery
- Trek to base camp of Mt. Everest and explore the closed view of Khumbu Icefall
- Trek to Kalapathar the best viewpoint of Mt. Everest
- Explore the renowned Sherpa culture of the Khumbu region
Everest Panorama Luxury Trek
Everest Panorama Luxury Trek is the perfect adventure trip for those who wish to see the Mt. Everest (the world’s highest mountain) without going to altitude extremes and maintaining home comfort.
This luxury trek is a perfect introduction to the Khumbu region, perhaps the most popular region in the entire Himalayas of the world.
During this trek, you will visit different Sherpa villages, Everest National Park and Tengboche Monastery which offers stunning views of Mt. Everest rising behind the wall of Lhotse and Nuptse wall.
This luxury trek starts from Kathmandu with a 25 minutes scenic flight to Lukla. The treks offer the highest standards of accommodation in the area featuring electricity, comfortable bedrooms, western bathrooms with hot showers. This is a comfortable trek and you will walk leisurely 5 to 6 hours every day.
- Sightseeing tours of historical UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Exciting mountain flight Kathmandu to Lukla
- Visit Namche Bazaar gateway of Mt. Everest
- Visit one of the biggest monasteries in the world, Tengboche monastery
- Explore the Sherpa culture, tradition, and lifestyle
- Experience the hospitality of the warm and friendly locals
- Breathtaking views of Mt. Everest and other great mountains from the Syangboche airport, highest airport in the world
Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
Walking in the Annapurna Himalaya region with luxury accommodation at the end of your day’s trek gives you the most relaxing moment to feel the beauty of nature.
During this trek, you will walk on the trail along with the beautiful mountain stream, breathtaking view of Himalayan peaks, taking bath in natural hot spring and staying in luxury lodges.
- Explore the historical places of Kathmandu city
- Sightseeing in Pokhara- the Phewa Lake, the Davis Fall, Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda), Gupteshwor Cave, and Mahendra Cave
- Breathtaking sunrise views from Poonhill
- 360-degree panorama of the Annapurna Ranges with Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchhre
- Visit Tadapani, a place to watch the tower in the village
- Experience the unique culture and lifestyle of Gurung, Magar, and Thakali local people
- Visit different ancient monasteries and learn about Buddhism
- Enjoy the natural hot spring at Jhinu Danda
Upper Mustang Luxury Trek
Upper Mustang is one of the less traffic tourist trekking trails. It is perfect trekking destination for visiting Buddhists Monasteries. You will also explore the Tibetan culture. It offers a great view of Mt. Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I.
The trails offer comfortable accommodation with Thakali cuisine run by the local people. While trekking in the Upper Mustang you will admire the uniqueness of tree-less landscape, rocky trails and breathtaking views of Himalayas.
- Scenic flight or drive to Jomsom
- Visit Hidden kingdom with World’s deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Valley
- Visit historical place including Kagbeni and Lo-Manthang
- Best views of different Himalayan range including Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri
- Explore the Tibetan culture, traditions, and lifestyle
Ghorepani-Poonhill-Ghandruk Luxury Trek
Poonhill Luxury Trek offers you to walk through the traditional Gurung village. This trek will lead you to Ghandruk one of the best villages in Nepal. Here, you will experience the real taste of the local culture and spectacular views of natural sceneries staying in luxury hotels.
It is the relatively easy trail of Lower Annapurna region of Nepal in a luxury way where you can still have a stunning mountain views. Comparatively easier trek in Nepal, Poonhill Luxury Trek is suitable for people of all age groups from children to seniors.
- Visit the beautiful lake-side city Pokhara
- Stunning views of Annapurna/ Manaslu/Dhaulagiri and other mountains from the Poonhill
- Amazing sunrise views from Poonhill
- Visit one of the most beautiful village Ghandruk
- Experience the Gurung and Magar culture, tradition, and lifestyles during the trek
Luxury trekking in Nepal experiences the best of nature of Nepal beauty in style and comfort. These luxury trek are perfect for those who prefer their adventures in style. You will stay in superior trekking lodges, hotels and experience fabulous Nepalese hospitality.
The lodges where you will stay provides the highest level of services with landscaped gardens, comfortable lounges, and happy hours.
Exploring Nepal’s magnificent wilderness areas with all the comforts of home is a truly luxurious trekking experience you will ever have in your whole life.
Nepal’s outdoor environment comes alive when you have the pleasure of being in the hands of a passionate Sherpa trail guide. He/She will be with you in every step of the trail, helping you along the trails and offering support where ever you need it.
Sharing such adventure trip with great companions is a luxury in itself.
We believe that there is nothing better than combining luxury with magnificent landscapes.
The above information is a standard guide. The trip can be customized according to your request or preference. For more information, you can contact us: https://nepalecoadventure.com/contact-us/