Combination of natural beauty that starts its excursion from one of the beautiful lake city pokhara takes you to Annapurna base camp. Nepal government is taking road to different village of this Annapurna base camp region, so this trekking is accessible from different routes as entrance point. Annapurna base camp trek Rapid is our short itinerary for ABC trekking. AS you will be trekking to the base camp and your first night will be at the altitude of 2000meters, this trek demands your previous trekking experience. Regardless of short trek to ABC you will witness beautiful mountain and Lush green jungle during your trekking.
This trek is completely different form our Annapurna Base Camp trekking via Ghorepani. As all of us know Poonhill is one of the great hill stations for the view of Annapurna Himalaya Range and Dhaulagiri Himalaya Range at once. Choosing this rapid ABC trek package you will miss the beauty of Two mountain range contrast. Along with mountain you will get chance to explore the villagers and their daily activities if you take longer route to the base camp. So we suggest you this longer trekking package of Annapurna base camp. But some of you already have done Ghorepani Poonhill and if you want to skip the Poonhill section of this trek then this ABC Rapid is good choice. Also some of you might have very short vacation and has great enthusiasm to trek to the base camp, for them its great option as well.
Although you will miss Dhaulagiri mountain range, you will have great view of mountains like Mt Annapurna South, Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Hiuchuli, Mt. Singachuli, Mt. Tharou chuli, Mt. Annapurna III, Mt. Gandawva chuli and many others. Once you enter towards Machhapuchhre base camp from Deurali your imagination will be unexpected. The real beauty of base camp trekking starts already from MBC. Traveling in this region of Nepal Himalaya will help one to be at the base camp in the short time frame. As you will witness different kinds of flora and fauna, your mountain experience will be great with combination of nature and wildlife. To remind you again this trekking needs previous experience of Himalaya trekking.
Our car will pick you from your hotel and drop you to the airport to connect you flight to Pokhara. Flight to Pokhara is of 25 minutes approx. with excellent scenery during the flight. Small plane and short flight to the beautiful lake city Pokhara will be great experience as a memorable part of your Nepal travel.Once you get to Pokhara our guide will pick you up from the airport and you will drive straight to Siwai. From there you will start hiking towards Chhomrong. Chhomrong is a small and beautiful point to witness the mesmerizing view of the mountains that you will be zooming in coming day. Overnight at tea house at Chhomrong, Trek from Chhomrung (2,140m) will take around 3 hours. Here, you will be able to see the lifestyle and culture of the Gurungs.
In the morning, we will continue our trek to our next destination Himalaya. It will take us around 6-7 hours to reach there. Our trail first drops down the river Chhomrung Khola and then elevate through Khuldighar. Here, in the past used to be Annapurna Conservation Area Check Post. We will walk through the forests for a while and then follow the trail steeply downhill towards the bottom of the gorge, Dovan. Then you have 1.5 hour more hiking to Himalaya. We will be staying at a local guest house for the night.
After breakfast, we will continue our mount up to Deurali (3,230m) first. It will take us about 4 hours. After a brisk break, we will again continue our trek to reach our destination Annapurna Base Camp (4,131m). It will take total of five hours to reach our destination. We will walk along the Machhapuchhre Base Camp to reach there. Also known as Annapurna Sanctuary, this place is guarded by mountains in all direction. Annapurna Base Camp is two hours walk from there. On reaching Annapurna Base Camp, you will be granted truly overwhelming view of the Himalayas, after witnessing superb sunset in the Himalayas, we will spend the night at a local guest house.
In the morning, we will continue our trek down to our destination Sinuwa, beautiful village of Himalaya. It will take us around 4-5 hours to reach there. Our trail first drops downhill mostly. We will walk through the forests for a while and then follow the trail. We will be staying at a local guest house for the night.
In the morning we will hike to reach Jhinu Danda. We will make a gradual ascent to Sinuwa. From Sinuwa, following the stone steps to Chomrong will be downhill and then uphill walk. We will climb up thousand stone steps to reach Upper Chhomrong. Then, we will descend through the steep trail to Jhinu Danda. You can enjoy yourself in the natural hot springs 20 minutes away from Jhinu Danda. We will spend the night in a local guesthouse. This place is famous for hot spring which takes 30 minutes to get on the riverside – pool from your tea-house.
This is the last day for the trekking which will take you back to the civilization of beautiful lake city Pokhara. Siwi is the same place where you started trekking after getting dropped; now it’s the same place for the happy ending of the short and beautiful trekking. You will be walking for 4-5 hours and then the drive is about 2 hours all the way to Pokhara. Upon arrival to Pokhara check in to hotel and walk around lake side. Overnight at Hotel at Pokhara.
In the morning you will be flying back to Kathmandu and the time will come to farewell you and wish your safe travel back home.
What is Included
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Fresh fruits every night after Dinner.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- All necessary paper works Entry permit & Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- Round trip flight fare ( Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu) with airport pickup and drop by car, domestic airport Tax.
- Private transport Pokhara -Siwai and back to Pokhara from Siwai.
- English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Nepal Eco Adventure Sleeping bags, down Jacket, duffel bag and walking Poles (if you needed, to be returned after the trip)
- Nepal Eco Adventure t-shirt and cap.
- Government taxes, service charge and official expenses.
- One night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness (AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
What is Excluded
- Meals and hotel whilst you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa fee (On arrival visa at kathmandu airport) $25 for 15 days visa.
- Your Travel medical insurance(Recommended)
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non – alcoholic cold and hot drinks.