Annapurna Panorama trek is an ideal choice for those folks seeking short and relatively easy trekking to see the Annapurna mountain range in warmer temperatures (thanks to lower elevations) organized by Nepal-Eco-Adventure. This exciting Short and easy trekking package is designed to give travelers an immensely satisfying scenic walk within a tight schedule, with taste of Nepal’s diversity of natural and cultural gems in a short time frame. This scenic foot trail winds through patchwork valleys, dense green forests and past icy waterfalls where we can stop to cool our faces with white mineral, natural water. Around every turning point is a tantalizing glimpse of the high mountains in-front of our eyes, whole horizons of which will be revealed as we reach higher elevations.
The most popular massifs of the Annapurna Region are protected by the first and largest conservation area in Nepal with glorious views of Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna and Annapurna South. Further views of the mountainous area include amazing panoramic scenes of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche Peak and third highest mountain in the world Mt. Dhaulagiri.
Annapurna Panorama View trekking usually starts in Pokhara but can be customized as per your wish by Nepal Eco Adventure. We enjoy this trek amongst spectacular mountain scenery that take us through charming villages inhabited by the Gurungs and Magars and through dense Rhododendron Forests full of birds and deep sub-tropical valleys, all set below the Annapurna range with the picturesque peak of Machchhapuchhre (Fish Tail) dominating the skyline. The Annapurna Panorama Trekking with Nepal Eco Adventure gives an excellent taste of the culture and traditions of the Poon Magars and Gurungs of the upper Himalayan region. At the climax of this trek we will climb Poon Hill at dawn to enjoy one of the most spectacular mountain panoramas on Earth. The Annapurna Panorama trek is also a shorter alternative for the Annapurna Circuit Trek and Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
- Trekking through Modi River Valley.
- Trekking through Rhododendron lush green forest.
- Fascinating traditional villages.
- Panoramic sunrise view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri from Poonhill.
- Gurung and Magar cultural and traditional local villages.
Upon your arrival to the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, you will be welcomed by a representative of the Nepal Eco Adventure and then checked in to your hotel. You can either rest or stroll around a famous tourist area in Kathmandu, Thamel. Here you can do souvenir shopping and enjoy the authentic Nepali cuisine in one of the many restaurants. You will also be briefed about the entire trek on this day.
Our sightseeing trip starts from the hotel after breakfast at around 8:30 am. We will provide a private vehicle with professional tour guide. We will start our sightseeing tour from the largest Hindu temple Pashupatinath, then visit Bouddhanath and Swoyambhunath (the Monkey temple). It will be an interesting and enriching cultural experience visiting the various historic and aesthetically beautiful palaces, museums and temples. At the end of the day, we will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and then drive back to the hotel to make preparations followed by a short briefing about the trek.
After an early morning breakfast at the hotel, we take a wonderful scenic drive to Pokhara as we cruise through colorful rural settings and after about 6 hours, we reach the lake city. On reaching Pokhara, we will check into our Hotel, refresh and stroll around the lakeside and visit the Phewa Lake and Barahi temple. Overnight at hotel.
We get ready for the trek and hit the road and reach Nayapool in an hour, from where the actual trekking trail begins. We trek an easy trail across many little villages and have lunch on the way. We follow Bhurungdi Khola and its canyon towards Hile. The trail is remarkably populated by people of different ethnicities and castes. We spend our first night in the lodge which has a natural vibe being surrounded by paddy fields. Overnight at trekking lodge.
The early morning climb is a tough one over the stony staircases, through the village of Ulleri along with the herds of mules and donkeys transporting provisions for upper regions. In the afternoon, the trail goes through different fields and lush green forests with a number of bird species and flowers, the most common species of plants here are the world’s highest rhododendron trees. We finally reach Ghorepani which is situated on a ridge overlooking the mountain ranges and is a well-developed tourist destination in the region. A great view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri can be seen from the famous view point called Poonhill, which is only 30 minutes walk from Ghorepani. As one of the main attractions of the trek, Poonhill is a spot that no one skips. Overnight at trekking lodge.
Early in the morning a 45-minute hike takes us to Poon Hill (3200m) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machchhapuchhre (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountains. After a refreshing detour in the morning, the hike goes down to Ghorepani where we will have a hot breakfast at the lodge. From here we continue our trek to Ghandruk (2650 m). The walk begins by ascending up through the rhododendron forest, towards a hill top called Deurali. Then we go downhill (moderate trail-not always downhill) to Banthati. For most part of the trail we trek through rhododendron forests, the beautiful flowers adorning the jungle with colors in spring when they bloom. Once we reach Banthati, we stop to have lunch and then start on a steep trail until we reach Tadapani, a small village with some tea houses. Overnight in lodge
After breakfast at Tadapani, It’s an easy trekking day, descending gently all the way through rhododendron, oak and other kinds of dense forests with different kinds of birds chirping on the way. This is one of the most popular destinations for the bird watchers. Ghandruk is a traditional Gurung village with friendly, welcoming people who will entertain us with their heartwarming hospitality. There is a handicraft centre and Gurung museum where we can learn more about these incredible people and their history. From this village we can watch sunset and sunrise setting mountains like Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna (7455m.), Annapurna III (7755m.) and Fishtail ablaze with golden light. Overnight in trekking lodge.
After breakfast, the trail climbs up through Ghandruk village for a while and continues downhill through the farming villages to a river, where we will cross a suspension bridge at the bottom, and then follow a steep short climb to Jhinudanda. Once we get to the lodge, we freshen up in our rooms and walk down to the riverside to enjoy the natural hot spring. After relaxing in the hot water, we will walk back up to the lodge. Overnight at trekking Lodge
We can go to the hot spring again in the morning for a dip, and later hop back onto the trail which leads down through a valley to cross another bridge. After that, there is a short climb that will take us to Landruk. There are a few more suspension bridges to cross and many waterfalls to enjoy on the way. Landruk is a big Magar village with inhabitants and their traditional attires and culture. After lunch at Landruk the trek continues with few ups and downs leading to the bottom of a hill at Bhaisekharka. After that, the trail takes a steep uphill climb to a ridge at Deurali and through a forest. Deurali is located on the top of a ridge from where we can enjoy splendid views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, the Annapurna range and many more. Overnight at trekking Lodge.
Today is the last day of our walk; it is an easy and short hike to Dhampus village. After Dhampus, the trail drops down to Phedi, the end point of our hike. After a 30 minute drive, we will reach Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel
We take an early morning tourist bus to Kathmandu through the Prithvi highway, which is the same route we took on our way to Pokhara. We can once again enjoy the natural beauty of this interesting drive. In the afternoon, we will reach Kathmandu. We can spend rest of the day visiting various tourist destinations in the city and spend the evening in one of the many restaurants and pubs in Thamel, a buzzing tourist spot. Overnight at hotel
We bid you farewell at the Tribhuvan International airport and welcome you to visit us time and again to enjoy the many gems of our Himalayan kingdom.
What is Included
- Airport pickup and drop with private vehicle.
- Three night standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Fresh fruit every evening after the dinner.
- Trekking lodge (tea house) accommodations during the trek.
- Necessary paper works Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit & Trekker`s Information Management System (TIMS) permits
- Tourist bus to Pokhara and again tourist bus from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , well English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bags, Down Jacket, and Walking Poles (if you do not have your own).
- Nepal Eco Adventure T-shirt and baseball cap as souvenir.
- Government taxes, service charge and official expenses.
- Two night standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Guided Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with private vehicle.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ person.
What is Excluded
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- Meals in Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel and medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic hot and cold drinks.
- Your personal expenses like,Laundry, Battery charging, Shower, telephone and shopping etc.
- Desserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
Write a Review