Arun Valley Trek is one of the most exciting and exploratory trekking tour Nepal has to offer.
Arun valley, the world’s deepest valley is situated between the world’s tallest mountain Everest
and Mt. Makalu. Nepal Eco Adventure’s Arun Valley Trek will take you through an
unforgettable journey to Nepal’s most remarkable, naturally and anthropologically rich trekking
Arun valley trekking grants you marvelous Himalayan scenery including the Mount Everest, Mt.
Makalu, Mt. Baruntse, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Thamserku etc. To add to
that, Arun Valley is home to more than 650 species of birds and over 800 species of butterflies,
shelter of the rare and endangered Panda!
Nepal Eco Adventure assures you that you will have some exciting times on trek through
passages Sherpani Col and West Col into the upper Honku Valley. On foot northerly up to the
Arun River to Seduwaa and Num, crossing Barun La (4110m) into the upper Barun Valley for an
up-close view of Makalu is an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on.
Trekking in Arun valley offers an alternate approach to the Khumbu region trekking. Also, and
this trek is significant because its return trial with substitutes like straight flight to Kathmandu or
back to the capital following Solukhmbu - Jiri (Ancient Trial) trekking route. Located between
Mt. Everest and Makalu-Barun National Parks, you’ll be able to travel in Nepal’s two exotic
Essentially, the Arun Valley trail is a wonderful trekking destination in the wilderness, suitable
for people who really don't want the massive amassing of tourists on the path. This place is really
gifted with a commendable variety of natural beauty and ancient culture of the Sherpa and Rai
people. The Arun valley is still a far-flung trekking trail, but there are lots of tea houses and it is
hassle-free trekking route following to the beautifully dwindling RiverArun. It will simply be an
outstanding experience to trek Arun Valley. It’s relatively an easy trekking route, but definitely
exciting. It will be very gratifying for first timers and enthusiasts alike. This trek offers us a
chance to discover two transcendent valleys in Nepal- Arun Valley and Barun Valley.
So, come visit and let’s go to experience once-in-a-lifetime trek to the land of majestic mounts.
We, Nepal Eco Adventure arranges Arun Valley Trekking according to your preference. So,
please contact us.
What is Included
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge accommodations during the trek.
- Makalu Barun, Sagarmatha National park entry fee.
- Khumbu Pashang Lhamu Rural Municipality fees.
- Flight Kathmandu – Tumlingtar and Lukla – Kathmandu with airport pickup and drop .
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , well English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- use of sleeping bag, down Jacket and walking Poles (if you don`t have your own, To be return after trip complete)
- Nepal Eco Adventure T-shirt and cap.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Arun valley and Everest trekking map.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
What is Excluded
- Hotel and meals whilst you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee $50 USD for 30 days visa on arrival.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks.
- Desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding,
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla -Kathmandu flight.