If you are looking for a break from your hectic schedule, want to go somewhere peaceful, but you’re short on time and budget, Nepal Eco Adventure’s Chisapani-Nagarkot Trekking is just right for you! This 7-day long trekking journey will take you to the unscathed countryside, just on the outskirts of Kathmandu for a refreshing break, in the lap of lush hills and the bank of dwindling rivers, for spectacular views of silvery mountains.
One of the main attractions of this trekking is the spectacular sunrise and sunset views on the silvery peaks that are second to none. The trekking trail is easy but adventurous.
Chisapani, standing at a height of 2,135 m lies 576 km northeast of Kathmandu. It is a beautiful hill town that provides beautiful scenery of the mountains and the surrounding hills. The Chisapani-Nagarkot trekking begins from Sundarijal, which is only 90 minutes away from the capital. Sundarijal, as the name suggests has beautiful streams and is home to numerous exotic species of flora and fauna. From Mulpani, we can get a beautiful panoramic view of the Kathmandu valley. Along the trail, we can have great views of the Annapurna, Manaslu, and other western mountains.
The Chisapani-Nagarkot Trekking is suitable for those who have limited time frame or are enthusiasts of soft trekking. During Chisapani-Nagarkot trekking, we will trek through the Shivapuri National Park that houses bountiful of rare species of animals, birds, and plants. It also provides magnificent views of the mountains.
Nagarkot at 2,175 m is only 32 km northeast from Kathmandu. The hill station is renowned for its magnificent sunset and sunrise views and the view of the mountains. It is an ideal destination to explore the beauty of nature, while still living in the comfort of the cities.
Chisapani and Nagarkot are both popular mountain-view spots, famous inside and outside the country. These both places offer splendid views of Everest and Langtang ranges, Manaslu, Buddha Himal, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa Himal and Gauri Shankar Himal among others.
Not only Chisapani-Nagarkot trek offer the regal beauty of the Himalayan country from near, but also a chance to explore and experience the ancient tradition, culture, and lifestyle of the rural people, not very far from the city! So, sign up with Nepal Eco Adventure for Chisapani-Nagarkot Trekking for best of both worlds!
- Beautiful sunrise and sunset views
- Magnificent view of Everest
- Shivapuri National Park
- Exploring the rural culture and tradition
- Mt. Langtang, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Gauri Shankar
- Chisapani – Nagarkot
What is Included
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Three nights Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- One night trekking Lodge at Chisopani and 1 nights Nagarkot hotel accommodation on full board basis.
- All necessary paper works Shivapuri-Nagarjun National Park entry permit
- Private transport to Sundarijal and back to kathmandu from Changunarayan.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transport and Insurance..
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Sleeping Bags, duffel bag and walking Pole (if you don’t have your own).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Guided Sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
What is Excluded
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu (Lunch and Dinner).
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $40 dollar.
- Your Travel Insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic and all hot and cold drinks.
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Tips for the guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee($30 USD per person)
- Changunarayan and Bhaktapur entrance fee $18 USD per person if you visited them.