Chitwan National Park is one of the famous destinations among travelers and animal lovers. There, you can enjoy the movement of wildlife like rhinos, deer, crocodiles, monkeys, bears, even tigers if you’re lucky! Tour can either be done by foot, elephant riding or jeep safari. Founded in the 70’s, this national park has an area of about 1000 square kilometers. Nepal army is protecting the area from the establishment of the park. Chitwan national park having its wide area has been protecting not only the animals but also the bio-diversity and the nature. Chitwan lies on the low land of Nepal thus flat green terrain is even better looking while you do safari. The witness of wild animalsnwill add sweet memories to your trip in Nepal. We have 2N/3D tour to Chitwan National Park which can be a really good getaway after a long trekking or peak climbing expedition. You can also customize this trip as you wish.
Our private car will drive you to the chitwan the flat lands of Nepal. As you start travelling from Kathmandu a hill to chitwan the flat land called Terai of Nepal, this will change the landscape from hours to hour to make your journey even better. Tonight you will stay at a hotel in Sauraha which is 20 minutes away from Chitwan national park. Approx 9 hours’ drive from Kathmandu to chitwan
This day you will be dropped to the national park from hotel at sauraha, and guide at the chitwan national park will take you to the tour. Tonight in hotel at sauraha; The tour will be approximately like 4-5 hours
After the completion of your jungle safari tour our car will drive you back to Kathmandu.
What is Included
- Two nights 3 star standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All the Transfer and the transportation by tourist bus/car depending on group size.
- Two night three days Chitwan package all included like transport, accommodation, meals, all Jungle activities in National Park.
- Two nights 2-3 star standard hotel in Chitwan with breakfast.
- Guided tour in Chitwan national park with private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Government Taxes and office expenses and service charge.
What is Excluded
- All your meals except from Chitwan. Lunch and Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $25 dollar.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).