Chulu east peak climbing is one of the most gorgeous peaks in whole Himalayan, lying in the Annapurna Himalayan Range, and is also part of the larger Damodar Himal. It is bounded by the beautiful Marshyangdi Khola and Mesokanta La.
Situated in the legendary Manang valley, the trekking trail for climbing this snowy peak is a memorable route which offers the most beautiful views on surrounding peaks, as well as lush green forests of Nepal. We will trek through the arid but the gorgeous valley of Manang, which indeed looks like the slice of heaven on earth. We will be able to enjoy the outlandish landscape of Manang and its unique settlement.
We will also trek through the green meadows. The view of majestic green hills is unforgettable. The trekking along the way to Chulu peak is adventurous and easy, but the peak climbing is tougher. We have to make use of different equipment in order to climb the peak. We will spend plenty of time for adaptation and acclimatization to high altitude.
Nepal Eco Adventure arranges Chulu East Peak at 6,584m climbing from both east and west. We work with the best guides and porters in our country, at your service.
The best time for Chulu Peak climbing are autumn (September to November) and spring (March to May).
Note: Peak climbing is a hobby that requires a lot of physical effort. Only someone in a very healthy state of mind and body qualifies for the peak climbing. Nepal Eco Adventure will do anything possible for you to have the most comfortable, safe and exciting journey. We also have Chulu West Peak Climbing Adventure to try out.
Chulu East Peak Climbing Highlights
- Chulu East Climbing is a straightforward Peak in the Annapurna region.
- Stay in beautiful Gurung Villages in Annapurna Region
- Chulu East Peak Climbing trip is combined with the popular Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
- It offers the panoramic views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan ranges.
What is Included
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Fresh fruits every night after the dinner.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek .
- ACAP permit and Peak climbing permit.
- Three nights tent accommodation above yak Kharka. Hygienic meals( Breakfast ,Lunch Dinner) with tea and coffee, seasonal fruit or cane fruits.
- Camping gear like tent,Mattress and main climbing rope.
- Bus to Nagdi and Flight from Jomsom-Pokhara including airport tax and pickup and drop .
- Tourist Bus from Pokhara -Kathmandu.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder trekking guide and climbing Sherpa, with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- Strong, helpful porters with proper equipment (1porter= two people). with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation and insurance.
- Comprehensive medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Use of sleeping bags, Down Jacket and Walking Poles (to be returned after the trip).
- Nepal Eco Adventure branded T-shirt,Cap and duffel bag as souvenir to keep yourself.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
What is Excluded
- Meals and whilst you are in Kathmandu.
- Meals in Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee $50 USD for 30 days visa on arrival.
- Your Travel and medical insurance( Recommended)
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek (i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- Desserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Battery charging and hot shower on the tea houses.
- Personal climbing equipment can be hired $200 USD per person.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Jomsom-Pokhara flight.