Everest base camp trekking takes you to the height of 5364m which is high enough to be a challenging. Everest base camp is normally done in 12 days of time frame with flight from Kathmandu to Kathmandu. Our 15 days EBC itinerary is included of the day tours of Kathmandu valley as well. But this rapid Everest Base Camp trekking is more of achieving goal of getting to the mighty Everest Base Camp. We have designed this short base camp trekking package to fit your short holiday package. In this package there is no rest day and nothing to acclimatize in the middle, so it is not fit for the first timer in the height above 4000m. As Everest has quite different landscape and weather is dramatic in the region you will be having great risk doing this trekking.
To go with this rapid schedule one needs to be physically fit, mentally sound and adventure lover. As you change the height from 500 to 1000meters per day this trekking demands high physical stamina, insurance is compulsory as this is one of the challenging task you are facing. Scenery of this trekking is great for sure with many towering mountains like: Everest 8848m, Lotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Pokalde, Pumori, Cholatse, Twaboche, Makalu, Barunse, Island peak, and many other. People; their culture and tradition resembles in the monasteries and Chhorten you see on the trail.
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Two nights standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Fresh fruit every evening after the dinner.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- All necessary paper works Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit & Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) permit.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with private airport transfer and domestic airport tax.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Strong, helpful porters with proper safety equipment and walking equipment his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Use of sleeping bag, down Jacket, Duffel bag and walking Poles (if you don’t have your own, To be return after trip completed).
- Nepal Eco Adventure T-shirt and cap.
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Everest base camp trekking map.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- International Airfare.
- Your Personal Expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.