Family tour in Nepal is appealing for visitors from all over the world where you can enjoy with family exploring stunning places of Nepal like Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara, Nagarkot and many more. Such family tours will be full of pleasure rather than any tiresome trekking. The family tour at Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Chitwan region will be interesting for every visitor where less trekking but more sightseeing and enjoying activities that happens. The family tour will include visiting at heritage place, world heritage enlisted site, culturally importance place, explore about them with local people with his/her family during the day and will rest the night at the luxurious hotels. The family tour will be interesting as well as informative too as the visitors can visit at the cultural regions of Nepal like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan(Lalitpur) Durbar Square, Hanuman Dhoka, Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath(The Monkey Temple) and other beautiful places of Kathmandu. Similarly, the tour at the Nagarkot area will provides the visitors with the dazzling view of the high hills and the scene of the sunrise and sunset. Similarly, the tour at the Chitwan will be centered within the jungles and viewing the different species of animals and enjoy with local Tharu Culture. At Chitwan we can also enjoy the local festivals and traditions of local Tharu people.
Nepal Eco Adventure is organizing the family tour in Nepal where they will take the visitors to the alluring places of Nepal including Kathmandu Valley, Pokhara Valley, Lumbini, Chitwan and Nagarkot.
What is Included
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Three nights 3 star standards Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- All the Transfer and the transportation by tourist bus/car depending on group size.
- Two night three days Chitwan package all included like transport, accommodation, meals, all Jungle activities in National Park.
- One night 3 star standard hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast.
- Guided tour in Kathmandu,Chitwan, Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and patan with private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Government Taxes and office expenses and service charge.
What is Excluded
- All your meals except from Chitwan. Lunch and Dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at International Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos and $25 dollar.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu,Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and Patan sightseeing entrance fee $60 USD per person.