Nepal is one of the best destinations for honeymoon couples. It is the land of colorful cultures, ancient history and wilderness and has been a popular getaway for honeymoon trips in the beginning of the conjugal life.
Honeymoon tour is not just an ordinary tour; rather it is a moment of life. Honeymoon is the most precious days for the newly married couples: it would be a time to relax, enjoy each other’s company and relieve memories of the special moments. We have especially designed this honeymoon tour package suiting every honeymoon couples’ interest and convenient time.
Whether you travel just to major cities or hill town across Nepal, each destination will provide you a unique experience – culture, history, tradition and vivid scenery that can be mixed with cosmopolitan nightlife or simply tranquility and peace. You can enjoy a romantic stroll around lakeside with your beloved in Pokhara or simply uncover Nepal’s hidden treasures in Kathmandu valley, and sample local delicacies or international cuisine at one of the restaurants, Very few other countries except Nepal can offer such a rich honeymoon experience. This small Himalayan country is a crossroads of rich culture and modern civilization and lovers are beckoned to the lap of Nature.
What is Included
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- 3nights & 2 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast
- 2 nights Jungle Resort accommodation in Chitwan with B/L/D
- Full day Jungle Activities
- Chitwan National Park Fee
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Nagarkot with breakfast and dinner
- Kathmandu & Pokhara sightseeing with an English Speaking guide (Guides with other foreign language can also be provided on request)
- All private transport during the tour
- Entrance permits fees for the monuments/temples/shrines during the tour
- All government taxes & VAT
What is Excluded
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Meals (lunch/dinner) in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Tips for the guide (it’s not mandatory but expected)
- Client’s travel & Medical insurance
- Expenses of Personal nature such as beverage, alcoholic drinks, laundry etc
- Any other expenses not mentioned in ‘service inclusion’ above