Naya Kanga peak climbing also famously known as Ganga Chuli is one of the most climbed peaks in Himalayan Nepal, situated in the greater Langtang region. The peak stands at a glorious height of 5,844m. The trek towards New Kanga Peak will be unforgettable as we will be able to cherish in the beautiful Himalayan region viewing the youngest mounts in the world and being part of mountain people’s life.
Langtang region being one of the nearest mountain region of Kathmandu, is famous among trekkers and mountaineers alike. We can have the beautiful view of DorjeLakpa, LangtangLirung, Langsishari, Yala and Surya peak among others. The trek towards the base camp of Naya Kanga peak has right amount of adventure and thrill to it, so it will be easier. However, to climb the summit we will have to acclimatize to the harsh topography. So it is recommended that trekkers have some experience regarding peak climbing.
We can have beautiful view of mountains not only in Nepal but also Tibet. The optimum and the popular route to the Naya Kanga peak climbing is through the north-eastern ridge over line on snow and ice.The best time to climb this peak is the time between March and May, September and October.
Nepal Eco Adventure provides full board packages for enthusiasts like you. The trek will be much more entertaining, comfortable and informative with Nepal Eco Adventure.
Note: Peak Climbing in Himalayas is not as easy as you think. You need to be of sound mind and body for these expeditions. If you choose Nepal Eco Adventure, we will be ready to help to any extent.
Once you reach Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), we will heartily welcome you and take you to your hotel, in a private car or a high-end tourist bus. Later when you check-in, choice is yours, either explore the city on your own, or, to take some rest at your hotel.
The sightseeing trip starts from the hotel after breakfast. We will provide a private vehicle with professional tour guide. We will start the sightseeing tour from the largest Hindu temple Pashupatinath, then visit Bouddhanath and Swoyambhunath (the Monkey temple). At the end of the day, we will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square and then drive back to the hotel to prepare for the trip with a short briefing about the trek.
From capital, we will travel to small but old town of Syabrubesi. The view of hills and dwindling rivers will keep us mesmerized throughout the ride. The ride will be around seven to eight hours long. We will spend the night in a local lodge.
We will now trek towards Lama hotel and the trek will be around 7 hours long through the main trial. We will walk through enchanting forests and reach our destination where we will spend the night in Lama hotel at altitude of 1,450m.
Today is an important day of the journey as we will make our way towards the Langtang village. After a delicious breakfast, we will continue our walk upwards for around six to seven hours along the main trial. We will walk through majestic rhododendron forests and on reaching we can go for exploration of the place. Night will be spent in Langtang village, in a lodge.
We will now move along to KyangjingGompa. We will trek for around five to six hours and then reach our destination. We can visit the local monastery on reaching Kyangjing Gompa. The night will be spent in a local guest house.
We will now trek towards Ganja La Phedi. After trekking for around 7 hours and get panoramic view on the lush green hills. We will spend the night here in a local Tea house.
Today is an important day as we trek to the base camp of this beautiful mountain. We will be rewarded with beautiful and splendid views on the panoramic mountains. We can spend the rest of the time to adapt to the environment. The night will be spent in a tented camp.
Today is the main day of the trek as we will conquer the peak. The climb will be just right amount of adventure and thrill to it. It is also the highlight of the whole journey. On reaching the top of the summit, we will spend some time there and climb down. From there we will now trek downhill to base camp. Journey will be around 8 hours long.
We will now trek downwards to Dukpu. It will take us around 5 hours. We can spend the evening resting after yesterday’s big day or go for exploration. The night will be spent in a local lodge.
We will now trek down to Tarkegyang. First we will descend and then ascend up. We will walk across magnificent forests of rhododendron, pine and others. We will spend the night at altitude of 2,740m.
From Tarkegyang we will mildly trek to Sermathang and will continue from there to small town of MelamchiPul Bazar. We will walk across meadows and forests. It will be a nice change to reach MelamchiPul Bazar. Night will be spent in a local tea house.
We will now get back to Kathmandu by bus. It will be around six to seven hours long. The bus ride will be pleasant as we can see the dwindling rivers and lush hills. We can spend the rest of the time exploring the vibrant city of Kathmandu.
On your final day, our staff will take you to the airport from where you’ll board a flight to your next destination. Taking lots of memories with you, make some plans to visit this amazing country again.
What is Included
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Three night standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek with Fresh fruits after dinner.
- Trekking lodge (Tea House) accommodations during the trek.
- Langtang National park permit and Peak permit.
- Four nights tent accommodation above Kynjin Gompa. Hygienic meals( Breakfast ,Lunch Dinner) with tea and coffee, seasonal fruit or cane fruits.
- Camping tent and climbing rope provided.
- Bus to Syabrubesi and back to kathmandu.
- A highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder trekking guide and climbing Sherpa, with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, Transport and insurance.
- Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (1porter= two people). with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation and insurance.
- Comprehensive medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel insurance company).
- Use of Nepal Eco Adventure sleeping bags, Down Jacket, Duffel bag and Walking Poles (to be returned after the trip).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 4+ person.
What is Excluded
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and dinner.
- Nepal entry visa fee .
- Your Travel and medical insurance( Recommended)
- International airfare.
- Your personal expenses.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek (i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- Desserts Sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Battery charging and hot shower on the tea houses.
- Personal climbing equipment can be hired $150 USD per person.
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour entrance fees($30 USD per person)
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.