Panchase trekking, a short and scenic trek, is one of the most popular for gorgeous natural beauty enclosed by the beautiful Rhododendron forest and attractive mountain scenery. This trek is an ideal way to explore the area around Pokhara and Himalayas. It is relatively new trekking, without missing out the amazing views over the surrounding mountains or to experience the village life as offered you by Nepal Eco Adventure. Your trek starts in unique style with a gentle boat trip across Lake Phewa to take you to the initiation point. Where short climb will be rewarded with stunning view out across the Annapurna I – 8091m, Annapurna II -7937m, Annapurna III -7855m, Annapurna IV – 7525m, Annapurna South 7819m, Varaha Shikhar 7847m, Himchuli 6441m, Dhaulagiri I – 8167m, Dhaulagiri II – 7751m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, Mardi Himal 5588m. Singu Chuli 6500m, Tharpu Chuli 5663m, Gangapurna 7483m, Lamjung Himal 6931m and more through us Nepal Eco Adventure. Our trail will take us up to the World Peace Pagoda, through the forest where you can see the Flora and Fauna of Nepal and pass a number of versatile villages. The Panchase trekking takes “off the beaten” trail offering an opportunity to explore the different cultures in this area, including Brahmin, Magar, and Gurung. A fantastic day at Ghandrunk lets you to familiarize with Gurung community. It takes you up to an elevation of 2500m on the summit of Panchase hill (our destiny), from which (if you are willing to get up early enough) you can see a stunning sunrise over the snowy Himalayan peaks. This area is well known home place for the Gurung people, traditional members of Gorkha army. We will get an experience with incomparable Gurung cultures and Gorkhali dance in the same community.
Dramatic views of the Himalayan peaks of Mt. Machhapuchare, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Lamjung and Mt. Manaslu with forest rich in bird and wildlife and passing Gurung, Brahmin, and Magar villages is major attraction of this trekking with Nepal Eco Adventure. Panchase hill trekking is the antique trekking in the sense that we experience all the peaks from a single hill and the trekking is short and fruitful too. The trek leads southwest then rounds north into the Annapurna Conservation Area through subtropical valleys and rice fields to high ridges of Rhododendron forest. Panchase is even regarded as the famous Nepalese pilgrim destination from where we can see the youngest generation keep regard with respect to the ancestor’s soul. They even worship mountain gods for their ancestor’s soul to rest in peace. One can be attracted by the beauty of the mountain in each and every step of this trek. It is even said that this area is more suitable for non trekkers as it is supposed to be more suitable for the old aged people.
- The Annapurna Conservation Area through subtropical valleys, Annapurna I – 8091m, Annapurna II – 7937m, Annapurna III – 7855m, Annapurna IV – 7525m, Annapurna South 7819m, Varaha Shikhar 7847m, Himchuli 6441m, Dhaulagiri I- 8163m, Dhaulagiri II – 7751m, Nilgiri 6940m, Thapa Peak 6015m, Tukche Peak 6920m, Machhapuchhre 6993m, Mardi Himal 5588m. Singu Chuli 6500m, Tharpu Chuli 5663m, Gangapurna 7483m, Lamjung Himal 6931m and more.
- Gurung cultures and Gorkhali dance in the same community, different cultures in the area, including Brahmin, Magar, and Gurung.
What is Included
- Airport pick up and drop by Private vehicle.
- Three nights standard twin sharing hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Trekking lodge/ home- stay (accommodation) during the trek.
- Guided Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu valley with Private vehicle as per itinerary.
- Tourist bus Kathmandu-Pokhara- Kathmandu.
- Private car Pokhara – Bhumdi and drive back from Badure to Pokhara.
- Necessary paper works Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit & Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) permits.
- highly experience, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly , well English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel Insurance Company.
- Use of Sleeping Bags, Down Jacket, Duffel bag and Walking Pole (if you don’t have your own, To be return after the trip completed).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Two nights twin sharing Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate twice daily (Very useful to check Altitude Mountain Sickness(AMS) symptoms) Which will ensure you trek is in the safest hands possible for all levels of trekker.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ person.
What is Excluded
- Meals while you are in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at TIA Airport – Kathmandu). You need 2 passport size photos.
- International airfare.
- Your Travel & Medical Insurance.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold beverage drink during trek.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone, internet and Battery charging.
- Tips for Trekking staff and driver (Tips is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees $ 30 USD per person.