Trekking to Bhumthang-Ura takes you to the Ura district of the Bumthang Valley is a Bhutan’s spiritual heartland. festival(Tsechus in local language) are mirrors of the Bhutanese culture and tradition along with reflection of history is ancient Bhutan.Enjoy an intimate Tsechu experience set in this package from Nepal Eco Adventure. This Tsechu is a Buddhist festival in honor of Famous Guru(master) Rimpoche.It is believed that Rimpoche initiated Buddhism in Bhutan. During this festivals local people gather for celebration and deep faith. In this trekking you can get a chance to witness unique masked dances and celebrations.
During the trekking we also visit to the famous places in Bhutan like Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Gangtey. These place are scared sites of Bhutan exploring the local culture and tradition.
What is Included
- International arrival/departure transfers
- Guided cuty tour of Kathmandu, with food and salary of spritual tour guide.
- 3 Nights standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- Flight fare with tax: Kathmandu-Thimpu-Kathmandu
- International arrival/departure transfers (Paro)
- Guided sightseeing tour in Paro, Thimphu & Punakha escorted by local Bhutanese guide
- Private vehicle while sightseeing in Kathmandu and Bhutan
- Bhutan Monuments entrance fees
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels/resorts with breakfast in Bhutan
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) in Bhutan during trekking
- Porters and pack animals to carry trekking gear in Bhutan
- All necessary trekking permits
What is Excluded
- International airfare and airport tax
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- Bhutan visa fee
- Single supplement in hotel during entire trip
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Expenses of personal nature like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, cold drinks, laundry, international phone call etc.
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Extra luggage charge on the flight
- Upgrade of airfare and type of accommodation
- Tips for guide and driver after sightseeing in Nepal and Bhutan
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fee, transport, extra hotel night, food etc.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’