Trekking to Bhumthang-Ura takes you to the Ura district of the Bumthang Valley is a Bhutan’s spiritual heartland. festival(Tsechus in local language) are mirrors of the Bhutanese culture and tradition along with reflection of history is ancient Bhutan.Enjoy an intimate Tsechu experience set in this package from Nepal Eco Adventure. This Tsechu is a Buddhist festival in honor of Famous Guru(master) Rimpoche.It is believed that Rimpoche initiated Buddhism in Bhutan. During this festivals local people gather for celebration and deep faith. In this trekking you can get a chance to witness unique masked dances and celebrations.
During the trekking we also visit to the famous places in Bhutan like Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Gangtey. These place are scared sites of Bhutan exploring the local culture and tradition.
What is Included
- Flight Kathmandu-Thimpu-Kathmandu
- International arrival/departure transfers (Paro)
- Guided sightseeing tour in Paro, Thimphu & Punakha escorted by local Bhutanese guide
- Private vehicle throughout in Bhutan trips where drive involve.
- Bhutan Monuments entrance fees
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels/resorts with breakfast in Bhutan
- All meals (breakfast/lunch/dinner) in Bhutan during trekking
- Porters and pack animals to carry trekking gear in Bhutan
- All necessary trekking permits
- Bhutan visa fee.
What is Excluded
- International airfare and airport tax
- Nepal multiple entry visa fee $50 USD visa on arrival.
- Single supplement in hotel during entire trip.
- Travel/medical insurance and emergency evacuation cost
- Expenses of personal nature like alcoholic drinks, mineral water, cold drinks, laundry, international phone call etc.
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Extra luggage charge on the flight
- Upgrade of airfare and type of accommodation
- Tips for guide and other staff in Bhutan
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fee, transport, extra hotel night, food etc.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the ‘Cost Includes’